Summer cookouts and BBQs are quickly approaching, which means it’s time to get those cookbooks back out and snack spreads ready. But with more of us turning to healthier habits, the typical pizza and potato chips aren’t going to cut it anymore. What’s that mean for you? It’s time for lighter, summer snacks to shine!
Bringing your favorite flavored puffs to the party isn’t taking a shortcut for the sake of taking a shortcut … it’s just smarter! From pizza flavor to white cheddar to BBQ, our better for you baked puffs are the crunchy treat that beats chips every time ! And, with sweeter vegan options like apple cinnamon, you’ll have a dessert after the BBQ.
Gluten Free Cheese Sticks!
As delicious as our puffs are on their own, did you know they can also make for the *perfect* gluten free ingredient? Munch Rights breaded cheese sticks, anyone?
Check out this tasty recipe:
- Freeze cheese sticks of choice until hard (at least 2 hours).
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Prepare 3 bowls: (1) with crushed Munch Rights of choice, (2) with 2 well-beaten, whisked eggs, (3) with 3 Tbsp. flour.
- Coat frozen cheese sticks in flour, then dip into the egg wash, then the crushed Munch Rights. Repeat with egg and Munch Rights. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes, watching carefully so the cheese doesn’t leak out.
Keep it fresh with fruit…not with a bowl or a platter… but with a kebab! After all, what’s more fun on a kebab? Simply load up your favorite fruits on skewers and you’re ready to go! Take it up a notch with a melon baller to add some extra shape to your stack!
No, this isn’t just shorthand for “Nice Ice Cream”... it’s a sugar free, dairy free dessert with tons of plant based recipes to choose from! Take a minute and find a recipe that catches your eye online for your next gathering!
Keep your summer snacks guilt free with lighter, better-for-you treats you just can’t beat! 😋